The manner of data handling and private data protection at Prosper Softwarehouse Ltd.
1. Website www.prosper.hu
www.prosper.hu website has been run by Prosper Software House Ltd. for publishing information and data regarding its activity.
The webserver is hosted by Arrabonet Ltd. (seat: H-9022 Győr, Apáca Str 49; e-mail: titkar) over its own infrastructure, separated from our office. arrabonet.hu
In this document we inform you about the way of data handling and data protection at Prosper Software House Ltd. and your rights.
Browsing the website indicates you accept the terms of this statement, and you contribute to handling your data by Prosper. If you disagree, please leave the website.
Data controller: Prosper Software House Ltd.
Prosper Software House Ltd. handles personal data in compliance with the Law 2011/CXII on information self-determination and the freedom of information.
Prosper reserves the right to change and republish this policy on its website.
2. The Law 2011/CXII on information self-determination and the freedom of information
Major definitions of the law:
- concerned person: any natural person identified or identifiable on the basis of personal data
- personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- contribution: voluntary and decisive expression of the will of the person concerned, based on appropriate information. The person agrees to the – fully or partially – processing of personal data relating to him / her.
- protest: statement of the concerned person objecting the processing of his / her data and requesting the termination of data processing and the cancellation of the treated data
- data handler (controller): natural or legal person that determines the purpose of the data handling independently or with others, makes decisions on the data handling (including the equipment used) and processes data.
- processing: any operation which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction
- third party: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data
3. Supplying and collecting of personal data
Your personal data can get managed by Prosper Software House Ltd. in the following ways:
You can give your name, accessibility, and other data using this website for contacting us. These data are recorded and handled with your permission.
Prosper Software House Ltd. declares to process personal data provided by you through the website with the same safety and confidentiality alike data provided in any other way, and gives effect to warrant data security.
While you are browsing our site, we set up small data packets (cookies) on your device. Using cookies is a common practice in today’s Internet culture. Other data created by your operating system and your applications are independent of our company and we have no impact on their handling.
Two types of cookies can be placed on your device. Short duration (session cookies) and long duration (long term) cookies. Session cookies will exist until you are on the website; when you close the visited page, these cookies will be deleted. Long term cookies will remain on your device even after you close the page, and the next time you visit the site, this information can be used for the site you are visiting. Henceforward you can read about the purpose of using cookies.
Purpose of using cookies:
To analyze user behavior while browsing the site, Controller uses Google Analytics services that collect and process anonymous information only. Google Analytics provides information to the Controller that can be useful for developing a website and enhancing user experience. Google Analytics can place cookies on your device for the purpose of serving its service.
You can read Google Analytics data privacy and security statement here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
For detailed information on how Google handles data, please see the details: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Retention time of Google Analytics cookies:
|Cookie||Retention time||Purpose of usage by Google Analytics|
|_ga||2 years||Used to distinguish users|
|_gid||24 hours||Used to distinguish users|
|_gat||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_|
Retention time for user and event data associated with Google cookies, user IDs, and ad IDs (setting in Google account): 14 months
Our ticketing system stores certain data in cookies on your device that is needed for operation. When you check the “Save login parameters” at login, the website places cookies on your computer. Retention time of these cookies: until expiration.
Enabling, disabling and deleting cookies:
Your browser allows you to enable, disable, and delete cookies. Most modern browsers provide you with the ability to allow some sites to allow others to block cookies. To find out more about the settings, visit the official web site of your browser.
6. Recruitment and job posting data management
It is possible to apply for a job on the job offer website available at https://prosper.hu/.
The data manager is Prosper Software House Ltd.
The purpose of the data management: The purpose of the data management is to apply for the position to be filled at Prosper Software House Ltd., to participate in the selection procedure.
Legal basis for data processing: Based on the voluntary consent of the data subject.
Scope of data processed: Name, permanent address, location, telephone number, e-mail address, place of birth, time, as well as photos, cover letters, CVs, applications and other personal data uploaded or sent.
Duration of the data processing: One year from the submission of the application / application.
Legal consequence of non-processing: The data subject cannot apply for the job.
Transmission of data to a data processor: –
No profiling or automatic decision-making takes place during data management.
There is no joint data management.
7. Processing and security of data
Prosper Software House Ltd. protects all managed data against unauthorized access, modification, forwarding, publishing, deleting, annihilating or accidental destruction, damage with proper provisions and authentications. Personal data is only accessible to the Employees of the data Controller and the data Processors listed in relevant sections in order to carry out their jobs.
Prosper Software House Ltd. is committed to prevent your, clients’, partners’, web-visitors’ personal data being published or accessible, not even partially. Prosper applies all reasonable measures in order to avoid personal data getting public or known by third party.
Prosper Software House Ltd. doesn’t take responsibility for cases out of its data management control, when you or any natural or legal person publishes directly or indirectly personal data (e.g. mishandling user name, password, code) that can be used illegally.
8. Your rights regarding your personal data
Your rights to being informed
With this information Prosper Software House Ltd. ensures the concise, understandable, clear and easily accessible information regarding the management of personal data for concerned persons.
The right of access
You may ask for information from the data Controller whether handling your data is in the process, and if it is, you are entitled to have access to personal data and the following information: aims of data management, categories of concerned personal data, names of those who got your data, the planned duration of storing the personal data, the right of correction, deletion or limitation of data handling and the right to protest, the right to submit a complaint addressed to the supervisory authority, if the data was not collected from the concerned person, the information regarding the source of data, the fact and method of the automated decision making /profile making.
The concerned person may ask the data Controller to provide the copy of the personal data subject to processing. For each further copy the data Controller can charge a fee of a reasonable amount. In case the request is submitted by electronic means, the data Controller provides the information in e-mail unless otherwise requested by the concerned person.
The right of correction
The concerned person may request the correction and completion of inaccurate personal data relating to him.
The right of deletion
The concerned person may request the data Controller to delete the personal data relating to him without any delay, if:
- the reason for the management/collection of personal data discontinued,
- the concerned person withdraws his contribution and data handling has no other legal basis,
- the concerned person protests against data handling and there is no priority legitimate reason for data handling,
- personal data have been treated illegally,
- personal data were collected when offered services in connection with information society,
- personal data have to be deleted according to EU or national law.
Data deletion can not be initiated if data handling is necessary:
- for the purpose of exercising the freedom of expression and the right to be informed,
- for the purpose of performing an obligation according to EU or national law or of implementing a task carried out in the public interest,
- for the purpose of archiving in the public interest, for scientific/historical research/statistics,
- for the purpose of submitting, endorsing and defending legal claims.
Data Controller informs about the deletion all those who were given the personal data, unless it is impossible or requires a disproportionately large amount of effort. If asked to do so by the concerned person Data Controller provides him with these recipients.
The right to limitation of data handling
At the request of concerned person data controller limits data handling if:
- the concerned person argues the accuracy of the personal data. In this case limitation takes as long as the accuracy of the personal data is checked by data Controller,
- data handling is illicit and the concerned person opposes deletion of the data, and instead requires the limitation of their use,
- data Controller does not need the personal data any more but the concerned person does in order to submit, endorse or defend legal claim,
- the concerned person opposed data handling. In this case limitation takes as long as the data Controller’s legitimate reasons’ priority is not stated against concerned person’s legitimate reasons.
If data handling gets limited, the personal data can be handled only if permitted by the concerned person or in order to submit, endorse or defend legal claims or to protect any other natural or legal person’s rights or in important public interest of the EU or any of its member states.
If the limitation of data handling is resolved the concerned person will be informed by data Controller in advance. Data Controller informs about resolving data handling limitation all those who were given the personal data unless it turns out to be impossible or requires a disproportionately large amount of effort. If asked to do so by the concerned person Data Controller provides him with these recipients.
Right to carry data
Concerned person can ask data Controller to provide his concerning personal data in standard data format (e.g. CSV, XML) and can freely forward them to another data handler.
Right to protest
Concerned person can protest any time against managing his personal data because of public interest, or because of data Controller’s or a third party’s enforcing legitimate interests including profile making as well.
In case of protesting data Controller may no longer manage the personal data, unless there are such legal reasons which take precedence over the interests, rights and freedom of the concerned person or that are related to presenting, enforcing or protecting legal claims.
The way of legal enforcement
You and any natural or legal person or organization without legal personality can have the above mentioned rights enforced regarding his personal data managed by Prosper Software House Ltd. by sending a mail to prosper e-mail address or by sending a letter to the company’s headquarter. prosper.hu
In case Your rights are violated turn to the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information: